Delectable, exciting and a little provocative.
A bread-making experience at Bread & Wine restaurant on Môreson Wine Farm.
- Start at 09h30 sharp
- On arrival you will receive your very own apron, recipe book and ingredients
- Hands-on, with a bit of guidance, you will make 4 different types of dough – focaccia, soda bread, sour dough and olive oil brown
- We will quench your thirst with water
- Lots of laughter to be had
- You get to fill, twist and shape different breads
- While your breads are baking, we send you off to taste the wines
- By now you have worked up an appetite
- Lunch will be served with some of your very own baked breads
- More wine to be had.
To book your spot, contact Tina on 021 876 4004 or email@example.com.
- Saturday 23rd August
- Saturday 13th September
- Saturday 27th September
- Saturday 11th October
- Saturday 15th November
- Saturday 6th December
- Maximum group size of 10 people (Personalised classes available, minimum of 6 pax)
- Cost per person: R795.00 (excluding beverages and gratuity)