The perfectly balanced treat.
An exceptional experience introducing guests to: a different side of wine, the joys of charcuterie and the depth of chocolate.
A mid-morning private wine tasting; followed by homemade mouth-watering Charcuterie, lunch and – just because you can - more wine tasting; all concluded with an indulgent chocolate treat.
- Sampling of valley history and wines, from the barrel, at GlenWood farm.
- Tall stories, compliments of Bread & Wine head-chef Neil Jewell, paired with his homemade charcuterie and a range of Môreson wines.
- A scrumptious risotto lunch
- Huguenot chocolate experience that includes: learning about chocolate, the history of chocolate and – of course – some chocolate tasting.
- Take away a box of delights.
R895 per person. To Book Click Here